K-Slide UHMWPE Low Friction Liner features unique properties that deliver a low co-efficient of friction, superior abrasion and corrosion resistance. The UHMWPE low friction liner is light weight and easy to work with. However, they cannot be used in continuous service above 85 degrees C, or where they are subject to large or sharp feed with high energy.
K-Slide UHMWPE Low Friction Liner is ideal for flow problems such as rat-holing, bridging and caking may be solved by the use of a low friction lining material.
- Easy installation for coated surface applications, standard installations or oversized sheets.
- Ideally suited for high velocity, high impact load zone and excessive abrasion applications and where a superior 100% poly surface is a key requirement for attaching poly surfaces onto hardware.
- Low co-efficient of friction plus basic wear protection.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Wide range of thickness and sheet sizes.