Kinder’s K-Commander® Coated Steel Rollers maintain the highest standards of engineering design and manufacture. These rollers aid belt tracking due to an increase in friction of approximately 20%, more in wet and sticky applications.
K-Commander® Coated Steel Rollers can be used for pressure rollers in belt cleaning applications and are best suited on high tension zones on conveyors, where additional shell wear can be seen (e.g convex curves or transition zones).
Key Features / Benefits:
- Rubber lagging maintains the replacement K-Commander® Coated Steel equivalent roller diameter.
- Total Indicator Run Out ≤ 0.5mm.
- Tighter specifications for high speed and weigh applications available.
- Wear is concentrated to the rubber surface which can be easily replaced.
- An increase in friction of 20% to promote belt traction.
- Reduction of vibration and noise.